Being from Georgia, we know how to make the best Pecan Brittle. Handcrafted, made to order using only the finest ingredients such as Himalayan salt, grass fed butter, topped with a hint of fresh French Celtic salt. Packaged in a beautiful gold resealable bag, great for gift giving. With out best secret ingredients of love and joy. This Pecan Brittle will not disappoint, we guarantee it!
Moringa: A plant with multiple medicinal uses and benefits - Our powder is 100% whole plant!
Moringa oleifera leaves have all essential amino acids, beneficial fats and omega oils. Moringa has rich amounts of calcium, iron and many other vital minerals, as well as a wide variety and copious amounts of vitamins, antioxidant and
antiiflammatory substances but very few calories attached.
Moringa oleifera has an impressive range of medicinal uses with high nutritional value and medicinal benefits. Different parts of Moringa contain a profile of important minerals and are a good source of protein, vitamins, beta-carotene, amino acids and various phenolics. Moringa provides a rich and rare combination of zeatin, quercetin, beta-sitosterol, caffeoylquinic acid and kaempferol.
Moringa can act as cardiac and circulatory stimulants, possess antitumor, antipyretic, antiepileptic, antiinflammatory, antiulcer, antispasmodic, diuretic, antihypertensive, cholesterol lowering, antioxidant, antidiabetic, hepatoprotective, antibacterial and antifungal activities, and are being employed for the treatment of different ailments in the indigenous system of medicine.
- 25 times more iron than spinach
- 17 times more Calcium than Milk
- 4 times more protein than Milk
- 15 times more potassium than bananas
- 10 time more vitamin A than carrots
Moringa Leaves Medicinal Uses and Benefits
• Leaves rubbed against the temple can relieve headaches.
• To stop bleeding from a shallow cut, apply a poultice of fresh leaves.
• There is an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect when applied to wounds or insect bites.
• Extracts can be used against bacterial or fungal skin complaints.
• Leaf tea treats gastric ulcers and diarrhoea.
• Eating Moringa food products is good for those suffering from malnutrition due to the high protein and fibre content.
* Leaves treat fevers, bronchitis, eye and ear infections, inflammation of the mucus membrane
* The iron content of the leaves is high, and they are reportedly prescribed for anemia in the Philippines.
* Dried Moringa leaves treat diarrhoea in Malawi, Africa.
* The powder ground from the seeds is also used in the treatment of scurvy skin diseases (common bacterial infections of the skin).
Moringa Flowers MedicinaUses and Benefits
• Flower juice improves the quality and flow of mothers’ milk when breast feeding.
• Flower juice is useful for urinary problems as it encourages urination.
* In Haiti, villagers boil Moringa flowers in water and drink the tea as a powerful cold remedy.
Moringa Pods Medicinal Uses and Benefits
• If eaten raw, pods act as a de-wormer and treat liver and spleen problems and pains of the joints.
• Due to high protein and fibre content they can play a useful part in treating malnutrition and diarrhoea.
Moringa Seeds Medicinal Uses and Benefits
• Used for their antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties to treat arthritis, rheumatism, gout, cramp, sexually transmitted diseases and boils. The seeds are roasted, pounded, mixed with coconut oil and applied to the problem area. Seed oil can be used for the same ailments.
• Roasted seeds and oil can encourage urination.
• They can also be used as a relaxant for epilepsy.
Moringa seeds are effective against skin-infecting bacteria Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. They contain the potent antibiotic and fungicide terygospermin.
Moringa Roots, Bark and GumMedicinal Uses and Benefits
The roots and the bark have all of the properties described above but are more concentrated. Therefore much more care should be taken if using them as medicines.
* The roots and bark are used for cardiac and circulatory problems, as a tonic and for inflammation. The bark is an appetizer and digestive.
* In Senegal and India, roots are pounded and mixed with salt to make a poultice for treating rheumatism and articulars pains. In Senegal, this poultice is also used to relieve lower back or kidney pain
* The alkaloid spirachin (a nerve paralysant) has been found in the roots.
* The gum is diuretic, astringent and abortifacient and is used against asthma.
Moringa & Siddha Medicinal Uses and Benefits
In Siddha medicine says that the leaves are full of medicinal properties. The drumstick seeds are used as a sexual virility drug for treating erectile dysfunction in men and also in women for prolonging sexual activity.
Remarkable Diatomaceous Earth health benefits through Silica
As previously noted, like most wonderful natural products, this product requires an FDA Disclaimer: "This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Discussion of Diatomaceous Earth health benefits is based solely on personal experience and testimony shared by individual DE users and this company cannot market or label DE as a human health supplement with specific medical claims." Having said that, we look at what consumers say about DE and at evidence of DE's important cleansing properties and value as a rich source of Silica.
Diatomaceous Earth (DE) has been reported to absorb methyl mercury, E. coli, endotoxins, viruses (including poliovirus), organophosphate pesticide residues, and drug residues. DE is a natural organic colon cleanser and detoxifier. This cleansing and detoxification alone has a myriad of positive effects in the human body. Mechanisms are cited on "How DE Works" page. Adding to this is the widespread deficiency in human dietary sources of what is called "the most important trace element in human health" - Silica, and how rich DE is in this substance, we begin to understand the basis of the health benefits that so many have attested to. Only a trace amount of the DE silica is absorbed into the blood stream, and just that amount is a substantial gain for the user.
A growing number of people count beneficial human side effects of Diatomaceous Earth and SILICA as being nothing short of vital to their well being and exhibit genuine devotion toward its use. The only cautionary side effect that we have found relating to Food Grade DE has to do with direct inhalation and is essentially the same caution that is advised when handling baby powder. DE is a very fine powder.
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is 89% Silica.
It was established in the 1940s that life can't exist without Silica. More recently, in her book "Water & Salt" Dr. Barbara Hendel states: "Silica is the most important trace element in human health." Silica plays an important role in many bodily functions and has a direct relationship to mineral absorption.
The average human body holds approximately seven grams of silica, needing significantly more silica than even important minerals such as iron. Most people are, in fact, silica deficient. Among other things, enough silica in the body is vital for calcium absorbtion to allow calcium supplements to work. If Silica deficient, as is the case in the vast majority of us, calcium supplementation can even be a negative. Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is an excellent natural and organic source of silica.
Other Reported Health Benefits of Silica / DE Include Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Osteoperosis, Weight Loss, Cosmetics, Hair, Nails, Teeth & Gums, Energy, Bacteria, Mucus, Anti-Aging, Urinary Infections, Headache.
Medical Practitioners Tout the Benefits of Mangosteen
Experienced health professionals - who understand why it helps their patients and how it heals their bodies - have written extensively about the health benefits of the Mangosteen fruit.
Some of these health practitioners, who have experienced the benefits of this fruit in their own lives and in their patients', have these to say:
"Mangosteen provides powerful support for every organ system in the human body. This fact is being confirmed on a daily basis by clinical experience... I am convinced that Mangosteen will, without a doubt, be the most successful food supplement ever."
- J. Frederic Templeman, M.D., a primary care physician for more than 20 years and board certified in both the United States and Canada.(1)
"Mangosteen... is able to reverse most of the ailments of modern man."
- Kenneth J. Finsand, M.D., a practicing chiropractic physician for nearly 30 years who specialized in functional medicine throughout his medical career.(2)
"Mangosteen provides huge health benefits for every organ in our bodies."- Sam Walters, N.M.D., a family practitioner trained as a specialist in both traditional and natural medicine, with more than 30 years of comprehensive practical experience in the medical profession, and formulated nutritional products for companies and institutions including the NASA Space Center for the astronauts.(3)
100 % Raw, Organic, Non-GMO Walnuts!
- Raw Premium nuts!
- Certified Organic and Kosher!
- The best organic nut mix available!
- Enjoy the health!