License and Website Access
We grant you a limited, revocable license to access and make personal use of the website as our customer. However, you are not permitted to:
· reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the website or any product image, product listing, product description, price, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other content ("Website Content") for any commercial purpose, except as expressly provided;
· use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy Website Content (except in the operation or use of internet "search engines," hit counters or similar technology);
· use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain the website's name or trademarks used on the website;
· engage in any activity that interferes with the website or another user's ability to use the website;
· modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the website and the services offered on the website; or
Any use of the website or Website Content that is not expressly authorized herein is prohibited and immediately terminates the license granted herein.
You consent to receive communications from us by email. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you by email satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
All Website Content is our property or the property of our content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. The purchase of any product does not provide the purchaser with any copyright interest or other intellectual property right in the product. All Website Content that is not our property is used with permission. The arrangement and compilation of all Website Content is our exclusive property and is protected by international copyright laws. All software used on the website is our property or the property of our software suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
Certain graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of our company or our affiliated companies. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used for any commercial or other purposes without our prior written consent. All other trademarks and service marks not owned by thegoldlocker.com or our affiliated companies that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners and may or may not be used without their prior written consent.
Copyright & Trademark Compliance / Complaints
We honor the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied or used on the website in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please notify us by following the procedure set forth in the immediately following paragraph. Except in limited instances under authorized agreements, we do not reproduce or manufacture the products offered on our site, but rather we purchase or license products from third party suppliers that represent to us that they have sufficient rights to allow us to display and sell the products on the website. Upon receipt of any bona fide claim of infringement, or upon becoming aware of any actual or alleged infringement by any other means, we will remove such actual or alleged infringing product(s) from the website and/or cease sales of the product(s) pending our investigation.
We promise to ship orders in perfect condition but cannot claim responsibility for the condition the order arrives in due to shipping.
Modification And Severability